Whole Heap a Tea Tree Oil Soap – Try some today!
Troubled by acne, skin bumps, eczema, athlete’s foot, dandruff, bug bites (like mosquitoes or those pesky sand flies, a.k.a. “no-see-ums”)?? Why not give our Whole Heap a Tea Tree Oil soap a try? You’ll be glad you did!
Tea Tree essential oil is an amazing oil that comes from the Malaleuca alternifolia, the Tea Tree, a small tree native to Australia. The oil is distilled from its leaves. It has remarkable antibacterial, anti-fungal, antiseptic, antimicrobial and fungicidal properties, making it an excellent natural treatment for acne, skin bumps, bug bites, cuts, fungus, athlete’s foot, ringworm, and much more. When used as a shampoo bar, it can also help keep away head lice and may reduce dandruff. It has been used by aboriginal natives for centuries to cure nearly every skin ailment you can imagine. Wow! What a fantastic oil!
Yes, tea tree oil has a rather strong & spicy scent that people either love or hate. So we add Cajeput essential oil (from another Australian tree) to make the aroma a bit more woodsy. In the same family as the tea tree, Cajeput also adds antiseptic and antibacterial properties. When I’m in Jamaica, tea tree oil has been the ONLY product I’ve found that calms the itching & burning of my sand fly bites, so I can easily overlook the scent! Anyway, the aroma does dissipate quickly but I’ve actually grown to love it for the fabulous things it does for my skin!
Used externally (such as in soap), tea tree oil can benefit your skin in so many wonderful ways:
- helps eliminate some of the ugliest bacterial infections and combats body odor (anti-bacterial)
- protects wounds, boils, sores, cuts, insect bites/stings, & acne from infection; helps heal quickly; reduces itching; diminishes scar marks (antiseptic, cicatrisant)
- kills & keeps away insects like mosquitoes, sand flies, fleas, lice, etc. and certain microbes & parasites responsible for tropical fevers, malaria etc. (anti-microbial and insecticidal)
- help combat viral infections like common cold, influenza, mumps, measles, etc.; removes toxins, moistens skin, opens pores & keeps the body cool (anti-viral)
- inhibits fungus & may help heal psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema, ringworm & athlete’s foot (fungicidal)
- helps remedy dandruff & scalp problems when used on the hair
- helps relieve pain from arthritis & rheumatism when massaged into skin
It’s hard to find anything better than tea tree oil, direct from Mother Nature!
Our Whole Heap a Tea Tree Oil soap is made with a combination of all-natural olive, coconut, palm, sunflower and soy oils, along with wonderful shea butter, which attracts and holds moisture close to your skin, making it fantastic for people with dry or sensitive skin. It can be used as shampoo, face wash, hand and body soap, laundry soap and shaving lather. Be good to your skin – try some today!
Order full-size bars (US$4.25) here or half-size (guest) bars (US $2.75) here. And you might like to try our Bath Fountain Spa Eucalyptus, Hemp & Tea Tree bars if you love the added aroma of eucalyptus as much as we do!